- This event has passed.
Basic Sales Training
June 17 @ 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
This basic training course is designed for people who are new to sales as well as seasoned professionals. This is a great opportunity for participants to brush up on best practices and exercise their sales muscles.
There is something for everybody as we learn the common language of sales, how to position yourself as a sales professional, the structure of a successful sales process, and the best techniques for achieving your goals.
- Learning Sales Terminology
- Defining the Sales Process
- The Art & Science of Selling Understanding Sales Methodology
- Developing Personal Branding
- Creating a Value Proposition
- Developing Your Listening Skills
- Researching Prospects
- Understanding Prospect Sequencing
- Learning How to Cold Call
- Learning The Discovery Process
- Know the Do’s and Don’ts of Selling Goal Setting
- How To Plan Your Daily Sales Activities Creating Sales KPIs & Metrics
- Daily Huddles for Sales Teams Effective Role Playing
- The Importance of Qualifying Clients At The Desk Meetings
- Closing The Deal
- Managing Objections (basics)
- The Principles of Farming
- Asking for Referrals
- Developing The Customer Experience